Welcome to my blog page. I am interested in blogging and sharing my school work with others.

Friday, September 17, 2010

My Grandad

MY GRANDAD
My grandad,.................., has smokey blue eyes with shinny white hair. We call grandad, Poppa. He always wears checked tops and blue jeans and a hat to match. Poppa is like me, small and skinny. He is also really nice and funny and is the best grandad in the whole wide world. Poppa likes his hair curled on his left side to protect his bold spot.
My grandad has little chicken legs. Grandad wears his top tucked into his pants and he wears his pants up to the bottom of his stomach. This makes him look even smaller.
Poppa likes to make himself busy by doing jobs around the house like gardening, building and cutting wood. Sometimes he will do odd jobs for other people.
My grandad is always feeling happy and most of the time laughing. Poppa’s favourite line is “Bloody thou”.
Everyday poppa has the same routine, he wakes up at about 6.00, finishes work at 2.30pm, and has a shower and goes to the pub and has 2 large jugs of beer (Tui, I think) then he drives home in time for dinner.
My grandad is the best grandad in the whole wide world!!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to note that poppa has two large jugs of beer (possibly tui – which is not really beer) before driving home…….


    This is from Uncle Ian in Australia

    ReplyDelete