Welcome to my blog page. I am interested in blogging and sharing my school work with others.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cultural Festival 2010

Waiting backstage for the Kapa Haka to finish. Giraffes can’t dance presented by Tokomaru school echoed across the stage. I got scared my heart was beating like a speaker letting a lot of sound. We started to do the conga after it was announced by grace. Warthogs started waltzing the music played I started to walk on the stage fast. I wanted it over fast because I looked silly, in my costume because my top was tucked into my pants how uncool. It felt like it was internality long. Everyone started to clap but I nearly let out a burst of laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun Cultural Festival Liam! I would have liked to have seen your costume and see you do the waltz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get him to practice with Tara to show you.

    ReplyDelete