Welcome to my blog page. I am interested in blogging and sharing my school work with others.

Friday, October 15, 2010

TWTW

Coming back to School On Monday the 10th October. Tokomaru School came back from the
Holidays. All of us saw our friends we were happy to see them.
Running Skills.
Tokomaru School goes out to the top court to do running skills. I learnt how to do different running skills of running.
Reading Procedures.
Room 6 has been doing Reading procedures. Reading procedures are like recipe and you got to make the thing you want to do in a book. The first thing you do is to read the title and see if you like it then you read the materials/ingredients. Then the stages. We write on other peoples blogs and put comments.
Maths
Room 6 have been reading compass.
First Aid
We also have been doing first aid in the library. I haven’t learnt anything yet but I hope in the 8 session. Our teacher is Carmen from the fire station.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see how your crystal growing will go as I read your recipe while I was at school yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add the salt water to the crystals

    ReplyDelete